|Month of Pokemon||Participants||Johnny, Ryan and Ted|
|Date||September 2012-October 2012|
Month of Pokemon was Johnny's final "Month of" and focused on Pokemon game reviews. Prior to this, Johnny and fellow BSC Ted entered a bet that if Ted could beat the original Zelda, he would attempt a Month of Pokemon. Ted won, and Johnny was forced to review Pokemon Generations one and two, along with a couple Nintendo 64 spin-offs. The Pokemon TCG was also reviewed. The Pokemon games included:
- Pokemon Generation One (Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow)
- Pokemon Stadium
- Pokemon Snap
- Pokemon Trading Cards (actual cards, not the video game)
- Pokemon Generation Two (Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/Stadium 2)
- The entire crew of SGB's, Elliot and Matt, joined to review the Pokemon trading game, marking an entry in the SGB vs., the other one being Johnny vs. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, where he teamed up with SGB reviewer Elliot.
- Ted later forced his way into the "month of" and Ryan later joined the fray.
- At the end of this month, Ted suggested that Johnny should do a "Month of Kirby" and Johnny said the franchise didn't deserve it so Ted battled him in a Pokemon battle.